CIMA Exam Practice Kits consolidate learning by providing an extensive bank of practice questions. Each solution provides an in depth analysis of the correct answer and highlights why the alternatives are incorrect.
CIMA Exam Practice Kits are ideal for students studying independently or attending a tutored revision course. It supplements the Official CIMA Study Systems and CIMA Revision Cards with a wealth of additional questions and material focused purely on applying what has been learnt to passing the exam.
CIMA Exam Practice Kits help students prepare with confidence for exam day, and to pass the new 2006 syllabus first time.
* Includes exam standard multiple choice questions
* Prepare to pass with extensive additional question practice
* Fully updated to reflect changes in 2006 Syllabus
* Provides worked answers to fully explain the correct answer, and analysis of incorrect answers – helping CIMA students avoid common pitfalls
The 2007 edition of CIMA’s Official Study Systems have been fully updated to reflect changes in the syllabus. Key sections have been written by the case study writers to fully reflect what could be tested in the exam.
Updated to incorporate changes to the assessment matrix, the 2007 Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and November 2007 exams. The new edition maintains the popular loose-leaf format and contains:
* practice questions throughout
* complete revision section
* topic summaries
* pilot paper
* The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed by CIMA
* Updated to reflect the new assessment matrix with key sections written by the case study writers
* Complete integrated package incorporating TOPCIMA guidance, advice on how to tackle the case study, and case study practice
Suitable for those preparing for the examinations of ICB, AAT, IAB, OCR, AQA and all other courses in computerised accounting. Learning computerised book-keeping skills is very different from manual accounting. It can seem more like learning computer studies than book-keeping, and it is often difficult to connect it with what may have been previously learned in manual book-keeping. In this book Dr Marshall resolves this problem with the same skill and insight that made his book on manual book-keeping, Mastering Book-keeping, so useful to readers over the years. Deliberately constructing a clear and continuous bridge between the methods so that the student never loses sight of the double entry concept, he presents the material in a way that makes computerised book-keeping clear and easy to understand.
Cracking the ACT, Premium Edition, gives students a comprehensive and engaging review of the content covered in all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills and reading comprehension for the English and Reading sections, geometry and trigonometry for Math, experiments for Science, and essay help for the optional Writing test. It includes an overview of the test, thorough content reviews, strategies for tackling each question type, 8 full-length practice tests for ample opportunity to hone student skills, a DVD, and access to our Premium Portal with extra tools online.