Shop Educational Books straight to your homes and offices from Vidya Bookstore. We accept cash on delivery , mobile money and visa.
This revised set of resources for Cambridge International AS and A Level Sociology syllabus (9699) is thoroughly updated for the latest syllabus. Written by a highly experienced author, the Coursebook provides comprehensive support for the syllabus. Accessible language combined with the clear, visually-engaging layout makes this an ideal resource for the course. Discussion of significant sociological research, case studies, explanation of key terms and questions within the text reinforce knowledge. Stimulating activities build interpretation and application as well as analytical and evaluation skills. Revision checklists help in consolidating understanding. The book provides complete exam support with each chapter culminating in exam-style questions and a further chapter dedicated to revision, and examination skills and practice. A Teacher’s CD-ROM is also available.
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student Book – Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title. The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
• Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
• Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
• Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
• See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with ‘Why this chapter matters’ showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
• Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
• Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.
Jill Poole’s bestselling Casebook on Contract Law provides students with a comprehensive selection of case law which addresses all aspects of the subject encountered on undergraduate courses.
Extracts have been chosen from a wide range of historical and contemporary cases to illustrate the reasoning processes of the courts and to show how legal principles are developed. The cases can be analysed and discussed independently while, taken as a whole, the chapters provide a sound understanding of the modern law of contract.
DT An introductory chapter provides valuable guidance on how to use a casebook to help you develop the essential skill of reading and analysing cases
DT Cases are accompanied by succinct author commentary designed to highlight the key elements of each case
DT The two colour text design distinguishes case extracts from author commentary ensuring the book is easy to use and navigate through
The casebook is fully supported by an Online Resource Centre, which provides:
DT Exercises and guidance on reading cases
DT Self-test questions and answers
DT Guidance on how to answer problem-style questions
BH CIM Coursebooks are officialy endorsed by CIM and independently reviewed. They are crammed with a range of learning objective questions, activities, definitions and summaries to support and test your understanding of the theory.
Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students which can be accessed at any time.
* Written specially for the Marketing Environment module by the Senior Examiners
* The only coursebook fully endorsed by CIM
* Contains past examination papers and examiners’ reports to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam