Jill Poole’s bestselling Casebook on Contract Law provides students with a comprehensive selection of case law which addresses all aspects of the subject encountered on undergraduate courses.
Extracts have been chosen from a wide range of historical and contemporary cases to illustrate the reasoning processes of the courts and to show how legal principles are developed. The cases can be analysed and discussed independently while, taken as a whole, the chapters provide a sound understanding of the modern law of contract.
DT An introductory chapter provides valuable guidance on how to use a casebook to help you develop the essential skill of reading and analysing cases
DT Cases are accompanied by succinct author commentary designed to highlight the key elements of each case
DT The two colour text design distinguishes case extracts from author commentary ensuring the book is easy to use and navigate through
The casebook is fully supported by an Online Resource Centre, which provides:
DT Exercises and guidance on reading cases
DT Self-test questions and answers
DT Guidance on how to answer problem-style questions
BH CIM Coursebooks are officialy endorsed by CIM and independently reviewed. They are crammed with a range of learning objective questions, activities, definitions and summaries to support and test your understanding of the theory.
Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students which can be accessed at any time.
* Written specially for the Marketing Environment module by the Senior Examiners
* The only coursebook fully endorsed by CIM
* Contains past examination papers and examiners’ reports to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam
CIMA Exam Practice Kits consolidate learning by providing an extensive bank of practice questions. Each solution provides an in depth analysis of the correct answer and highlights why the alternatives are incorrect.
CIMA Exam Practice Kits are ideal for students studying independently or attending a tutored revision course. It supplements the Official CIMA Study Systems and CIMA Revision Cards with a wealth of additional questions and material focused purely on applying what has been learnt to passing the exam.
CIMA Exam Practice Kits help students prepare with confidence for exam day, and to pass the new 2006 syllabus first time.
* Includes exam standard multiple choice questions
* Prepare to pass with extensive additional question practice
* Fully updated to reflect changes in 2006 Syllabus
* Provides worked answers to fully explain the correct answer, and analysis of incorrect answers – helping CIMA students avoid common pitfalls
The 2007 edition of CIMA’s Official Study Systems have been fully updated to reflect changes in the syllabus. Key sections have been written by the case study writers to fully reflect what could be tested in the exam.
Updated to incorporate changes to the assessment matrix, the 2007 Study Systems provide complete study material for the May and November 2007 exams. The new edition maintains the popular loose-leaf format and contains:
* practice questions throughout
* complete revision section
* topic summaries
* pilot paper
* The official study systems are the only study materials endorsed by CIMA
* Updated to reflect the new assessment matrix with key sections written by the case study writers
* Complete integrated package incorporating TOPCIMA guidance, advice on how to tackle the case study, and case study practice
Suitable for those preparing for the examinations of ICB, AAT, IAB, OCR, AQA and all other courses in computerised accounting. Learning computerised book-keeping skills is very different from manual accounting. It can seem more like learning computer studies than book-keeping, and it is often difficult to connect it with what may have been previously learned in manual book-keeping. In this book Dr Marshall resolves this problem with the same skill and insight that made his book on manual book-keeping, Mastering Book-keeping, so useful to readers over the years. Deliberately constructing a clear and continuous bridge between the methods so that the student never loses sight of the double entry concept, he presents the material in a way that makes computerised book-keeping clear and easy to understand.