This revised set of resources for Cambridge International AS and A Level Sociology syllabus (9699) is thoroughly updated for the latest syllabus. Written by a highly experienced author, the Coursebook provides comprehensive support for the syllabus. Accessible language combined with the clear, visually-engaging layout makes this an ideal resource for the course. Discussion of significant sociological research, case studies, explanation of key terms and questions within the text reinforce knowledge. Stimulating activities build interpretation and application as well as analytical and evaluation skills. Revision checklists help in consolidating understanding. The book provides complete exam support with each chapter culminating in exam-style questions and a further chapter dedicated to revision, and examination skills and practice. A Teacher’s CD-ROM is also available.
Collins Cambridge IGCSE® Maths Student Book – Second Edition provides in-depth coverage of every aspect of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Mathematics 0580 syllabus for examination from 2015 onwards. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title. The resource covers the Core and Extended curriculum.
• Support and challenge students with the Core curriculum and Extended curriculum together in one book. This also aids transition from Core to Extended.
• Help students to prepare for examination with Cambridge questions from previous papers.
• Develop problem solving with flagged questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
• Cover the curriculum with confidence with clear references to what students will learn at the start of every chapter.
• See what level students are working at with all questions labelled Core or Extended.
• Emphasise the relevance of maths with ‘Why this chapter matters’ showing maths in everyday life or historical development.
• Consolidate understanding with tried and tested questions in extensive practice exercises and detailed worked examples.
• Deliver a fully international course with international examples, contexts, names, currency and locations.
• Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back of the book. Examination answers are only available in the Teacher’s Pack.
® IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.